Quick Installation Guide
Android Sync Manager can be easily set up within 5 simple steps:
Step1. Install Android Sync Manager on PC
- Please click the download button below or directly input this download link (http://ds.mobileaction.com/android/amwifi.exe ) to download and install Android Sync Manager on your PC.
Step2. Install Android Sync Manager Agent on handset
a. [Download from Android Market] Recommended
- On your handset, please go to: Settings > Applications. and enable Unknown sources.
On your Android phone, open your browser and directly input the download link ( http://ds.mobileaction.com/android/amagentwifi.apk ) to download Android Sync Manager Agent .
Step3. Launch Android Sync Manager Agent on handset
- Open Android Sync Manager Agent after installation is completed.
- On the Welcome page, click Next button to get into Android Sync Manager Settings page, and complete configurations required for WiFi connection:
PIN Code . Set up a PIN code for connection to PC. This code must be entered on both PC and handset to establish connection.
Idle timeout . Set up a time period to be waited before WiFi connection is turned off for power saving.
- Return back to the main connection page, and make sure your handset is connected to a wireless access point.
Launch Android Sync Manager on your PC, and go to: Settings > Connection.
1. Enter the PIN Code that was previously set up in your handset.
2. Enter the Handset IP (which is the WiFi IP shown on your handset screen when connected via WiFi). See the image in Step 5 for more details.
Step5. Verify connection on handset
On your handset screen, verify whether the connection between PC and handset is successfully established.
1. If WiFi connection happens to be off, press on the WiFi icon to start establishing connection.
2. Connection between PC and handset will then be established at once within a few seconds accordingly.
Note: Android Sync Manager Agent will turn off WiFi connection automatically after program has been idle for a while, for the sake of power saving. To resume WiFi connection, please return to your handset screen and press WiFi ON.