Download iMadeFace for PC (Windows and Mac)
Oct 15, 2013
iMadeFace for PC enables you to transform yourself into a cartoon version of your self-portrait. Bored of the same old photos of your friends, which show up when you receive a call, iMadeFace provides a perfect solution to blend your friends into funny and funky comic book characters.
iMadeFace, as it’s name suggests basically allow you to create cartoon characters. You can customize and add almost every feature such as Hairstyle, Eyes, nose, lips, accessories, skin color and design the closest looking comic faces of your friends.
iMadeFace for PC Features
Before moving into installation instructions, Lets have a quick overview on it’s features.
- Thousands of customization appearance features available.
- You can showcase your masterpieces and prank your friends, by sharing their cartoon images on social networks.
- iMadeFace allows you to share your funny artwork on Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, e.t.c.
- Thanks to it’s massive component database, Creating a comic replica of your real friends is as simple as 1, 2, 3.
- You can modify foreground and background colors of the image.
- It is equipped with a simple and user-friendly interface.
- iMadeFace 3.1 version, allows you to embed secret messages encoded in QR code format.
- It is compatible with Android 4.0 and above Smartphones and 3.0+ Tablets.
However, iMadeFace is currently only available for Android and iOS officially. But nothing is impossible, not for us tech savvies. iMadeFace PC version can be downloaded with the help of Bluestacks emulator .
How to Download iMadeFace for PC
As I have already mentioned earlier, we are going to utilize an Android emulator, called Bluestacks to run this application on your computer.
- Basically, download Bluestacks app player from the official website (www.Bluestacks.com).
- Install Bluestacks using the .exe file and restart your PC for system changes to take effect.
- Now, Download iMadeFace apk. You can find it anywhere, just Google it.
- After downloading, Right click on the apk file and choose Open with option from the list.
- Now, choose Bluestacks apk handler, if it is already available in the list or add it to the list by browsing to the bluestacks installation location and locating the .exe file.
- Hit OK. That’s it, iMadeFace for PC would automatically start installing on your computer.
Hope you found the instructions helpful. Have fun playing around with ‘I Made Face’ PC version.