Main VLC Media Player for Android features:
- Plays all files, in all formats, like the classic VLC.
- Audio and video media library, with full search.
- Support for network streams, including HLS.
- Supports Android from version 2.1 (platform-7).
- Supports ARMv6, ARMv7 and ARMv7+NEON.
- Subtitles support, embedded and external, including ASS and DVD subtitles.
- Multi audio or subtitles tracks selection.
- Multi-core decoding, for Cortex-A7 A9 and A15 chips.
- Experimental hardware decoding.
- Gestures, headphones control.
CLICK HERE =>> Download VLC Apk For Android
How to Download & Install VLC for Android devices:
First download and install the latest VLC apk version from the above link.
Once downloaded the apk file, connect your Android smartphone or tablet to PC using its original USB cable.
Move with copy and paste the downloaded apk file in your device’s internal memory (the Android device need to be connected in the Mass Storage Mode).
Now, using a File Manager tool navigate on the path where you’ve copied the apk file before, and tap on the VLC.apk file to install the same and then tap to accept the T&C and follow the installation steps, when the installation is done tap on “Open” option to open the VLC Player app.
Congratulation, you have now successfully downloaded and installed the VLC media Player for your Android smartphone or tablet.
Please use our comments section, if the latest VLC apk version for Android is working fine on your Android device, or let us know just in case if you face any issues regarding the installation of VLC apk file.