iSilo™ library | information | download iSilo ™ 6.21 for Android™
You can download iSilo ™ by clicking on the appropriate download link below depending on your installation method. Before downloading, please note the system requirements. To see what has changed in this version, please see the revision history .
The basic requirements specify the absolute minimum configuration needed to install and use the software. Additional functionality may demand further requirements as indicated.
- Device running Android™ 1.6 or later.
- 3MB of internal device storage space for application
- 120K storage memory on memory card for supporting documents
- 512K free program memory (1MB recommended)
- Memory card in device for storing documents and settings.
additional functionality specific requirements
- Additional memory required for document storage.
- iSiloX required for creating documents utilizing maximum document presentation capabilities.
download and installation
Install OTA using Browser
Use the following instructions to install OTA (Over The Air):
- On your Android™ device, click Browser.
- In Browser, navigate to this page.
- Click the following link to download the setup file: iSilo621And.apk (1558K)
- After the file completes downloading, click it from Browser’s “Download history” screen and follow the prompts to complete the installation.
Install via memory card
Use the following instructions to install via your memory card:
- Click the following link to download the setup file (you may need to right-click and select a command to save the file): iSilo621And.apk (1558K)
- Copy the .apk file to a single directory on your MicroSD card.
- If you do not have the apkInstaller application on your device, then first download apkInstaller from the Android Market and install it.
- Start apkInstaller and navigate to the location on your MicroSD card where you copied the .apk setup file.
- Click the .apk file to start the installation.
- Follow the prompts to complete the installation.
©1999-2015 DC & Co. All rights reserved.